Tuesday, January 31, 2012

God is nearby.. Aas paas hai Khuda

My philosophical friend told me once, “Don’t believe in God and Ghost unless until you see them or feel their presence.”



As I knew he always had a hidden meaning in every thing he said, it made me think deeply in this aspect.


God, someone whom I believed completely and ghosts, something the existence of which I was not particularly interested.


After a deep thought, I realized knowing that someone is somewhere in the world and feeling their presence in your life are two different things altogether.While the first experience brings immense faith the second one makes your belief stronger and increases your confidence. Faith is something I always had for God from childhood because of Dad. His beliefs made me have faith in God.

But that day I requested God to make me feel his presence.And he did. He made me feel his presence with the sudden appearance of angels sent by him. These angels came in form of strangers, friends, guides. A simple talk, a kind deed, confidence  on me.. is what they have always came up with. They helped me without expecting anything in return. And never ever made me feel that they are doing a great deed. I always thank God for being there with me when I needed him the most. Its such a wonderful feeling to know that God is nearby.And I am thankful to all thosewonderful people who made me feel his presence. I am indebted to all of them .


~Ani


P.S. Met some angels last week :) which reminded me of the incident.

No comments: